Are You Wanting to Post on this Site?
Would you like to write a guest post on this site?
If you do, there are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- The topic needs to be related to fatherhood or parenting in general.
- Your post needs to be long enough to be informative, but not so long that people fall asleep reading it (500-1,000 words).
- Please write with grammar and structure in mind. It’s not a scholarly article you’re submitting but it needs to flow and work with the other posts on this site.
- If accepted, you’ll need to submit a photo and short bio about yourself, along with your web site URL and social profile links (if applicable).
- We reserve the right to accept or deny submissions at our discretion.
Would you Like Us to Post on Your Site?
If you would like to request a guest post on your site then all you need to do is…ask!
Just be clear of when you need the post, the requirements of the content, and what information you may need in addition to the submission.
The only requirement is that you provide link-backs to this site when the piece is posted.
As always, we reserve the right to refuse a request for posting at our discretion.